STUDYGROUP ORGANIZER and DELEGATE OF INSTITUTE IN MADRID:
Elisa Muñoz Blanco
CONTACT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN: 25/03/2023, Saturday.
09:00h (Punctuality is mandatory to ensure that everyone can participate).
At 9:15am the doors of the centre will be closed.
From 9:30 to 12:00 Sophie Costes will lead the workshop “Spirals and Expansions”.
In this workshop “you can learn or deepen your practice of immersion and synchronization of breathing with basic movement. We will study movements rotating the body onto an axe creating and spiral, flow and speed and how to open the body posture to work with water resistance and slowness” Sophie Costes.
It is aimed at both beginners and students of water bodywork.
From 12:30 to 17:00 students will be able to do supervised practice applying workshop learning at their own pace, individual supervision with an accredited instructor or assistant, and professional Waterness, Watsu® and CSTW™ sessions with an accredited practitioner, upon request.
Fundación Instituto San José, Calle Pinar de San José, 98 – Madrid 28054
We’ll all meet at the MAIN BUILDING ENTRANCE of the FOUNDATION SAN JOSÉ. You can park there. From there we will go all together to the pool.
Here is some useful information on how to get there: https://goo.gl/maps/nBpnxc2deLu
Each participant will pay for the use of the facilities 37€ (IVA INCLUDED), whether they participate part of the day or the whole day.
The participation fee for the workshop is 20€ per person. That is, the whole day or the morning is an investment of 57€ and the afternoon is 37€.
To formalize the registration you will have to make the deposit with the concept “WATERNESS + NAME” by BIZUM to Elisa’s phone (+34 635 42 88 16).
In case of cancellation with less than 48 hours notice, the participation fee will not be refunded.
At 14:00 we’ll stop for lunch. We recommend that you bring your lunch, but you can also order the menu from the cafeteria, if so, at mid-morning we would have to order it to have it ready at 2pm. At any time you can order sandwiches or hamburgers.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Big water bottle (1 ½ l.). No glass in the pool, please!
- Floats (for students)
- Watsupath™ logbook (for students)
- Snacks or fruit if you want to drink something in the right spaces.
- Swimming suit, flip-flops, a towels and termal t-shirt (a lycra if your body temperature tends to drop. Water will be at 34ºC)
- Shampoo, hair mask, gel and moisturizing creams.
TYPES OF PRACTICES:
- Free practice: given to non-students.
- Supervised practice: given among Watsu®, CST in WaterTM and WaternessTM students and supervised by a delegate of WatsupathTM Training Institute. These hours will be registered in your academic record as teaching hours.
- Supervisions with a certified CST in Water™, Watsu® and WaternessTM Instructor: meet with a Certified Instructor to review in detail the sequences of movements, giving and receiving, sometimes also with a third person. These hours will be recorded in your academic record as teaching hours.
- Sessions received from a Watsu® Practitioner.
ELISA MUÑOZ BLANCO will be available for Sessions and supervisiones. Book your appointment directly with her. email: email@example.com Tlf.: +34 635 42 88 16
SOPHIE COSTES will be available for Sessions and supervisiones. Book your appointment directly with her. email: email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tlf.: +34 697 91 40 07
Punctuality is essential, as we will be strict in the time and duration of each practice, which in the case of supervised practices will last 45 minutes.