ORGANIZER: Cristina Arcos Trancho
CONTACT EMAIL: email@example.com
WHEN: 07/05/2022, Saturday.
ARRIVAL: 09:30h (Punctuality is mandatory to ensure that everyone can participate).
From 10:00 to 14:00 Sophie Costes will lead the workshop “Spirals and Expansions”.
In this workshop “you can learn or deepen your practice of immersion and synchronization of breathing with basic movement. We will study movements rotating the body onto an axe creating and spiral, flow and speed and how to open the body posture to work with water resistance and slowness” Sophie Costes.
It is aimed at both beginners and students of water bodywork.
LOCATION: : REHABILITACIÓ AQUÀTICA ALBA, SL.
C/ dels Rabassaires, 8. Pol. Ind. Vilanoveta
08810 Sant Pere de Ribes (Barcelona)
Here is some useful information on how to get there: https://goo.gl/maps/S9YmeE7XNPLCSGSw6
PARTICIPATION FEE: Each person will pay for the use of the facilities and the workshop 40€ (VAT INCLUDED). To formalize the registration you can make the deposit with the concept “TALLER BCN” by:
– Bizum to +34 697 914 007 or
– PayPal: http://paypal.me/sophiecostes
In case of cancellation with less than 48 hours notice, the participation fee will not be refunded.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Big water bottle (1 ½ l.). No glass in the pool, please!
- Snacks or fruit if you want to drink something in the right spaces.
- Swimming suit, flip-flops, a towels and termal t-shirt (a lycra if your body temperature tends to drop. Water will be at 34ºC)
- Shampoo, hair mask, gel and moisturizing creams.
- Flosts and nose clip if you have them.
students bring also:
- Watsupath™ logbook.
additional information: Floats and nose clips are available on request. Please book them in advance.