STUDYGROUP ORGANIZER: Cristina Arcos Trancho
CONTACT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN: 12/03/2022, Saturday.
ARRIVAL: 09:30h (Punctuality is mandatory to ensure that everyone can participate).
At 9:45 the doors of the centre will be closed. We will be until 14:00.
LOCATION: Fundación Instituto San José, Calle Pinar de San José, 98 – Madrid 28054
We’ll all meet at the MAIN BUILDING ENTRANCE of the FOUNDATION SAN JOSÉ. You can park there. From there we will go all together to the pool.
Here is some useful information on how to get there: https://goo.gl/maps/nBpnxc2deLu
PARTICIPATION FEE: Each participant will pay for the use of the facilities 35€ (IVA INCLUDED), whether they participate part of the day or the whole day.
Please be so kind as to bring the EXACT AMOUNT (as there is no change available at the foundation) and pay it upon arrival, to the Institute’s delegate.
Covid 19. The specific guide of recommendations in the Water Unit will be followed. We will give you all the details by email when you register. We will also be sending you a questionnaire collecting your current health status data.
Punctuality is essential, as we will be strict in the timing and duration of each practice, which in the case of supervised practices will last 45 minutes.
WHAT TO BRING:
- FFP2 and surgical masks (2 units of each type recommended).
- Watsupath™ logbook.
- Big water bottle (1 ½ l.). No glass in the pool, please!
- Snacks or fruit if you want to drink something in the right spaces.
- Swimming suit, flip-flops, a towel and termal t-shirt (a lycra if your body temperature tends to drop. Water will be at 34ºC).
- Shampoo, hair mask, gel and moisturizing creams.
TYPES OF PRACTICES:
- Free practice: given to non-students.
- Supervised practice: given among Watsu® students and supervised by a delegate of Watsupath™ Training Institute. These hours will be registered in your academic record as teaching hours.
- Supervisions with a certified Watsu® Instructor/Assistant: meet with a Certified Instructor to review in detail the sequences of movements, giving and receiving, sometimes also with a third person. These hours will be recorded in your academic record as teaching hours.
- Sessions received from a Watsu® Practitioner.
CRISTINA ARCOS TRANCHO will be available for Sessions. Book your appointment directly with her. email: email@example.com. Tlf.: +34 667 437 941
OFELIA BOLÍVAR will be available for Sessions. Book your appointment directly with her. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tlf.: +34 678 72 11 37
GEMMA RUBIO MARTÍN will be available for Sessions. Book your appointment directly with her. email: email@example.com. Tlf.: + 34 667 637 092
Individual supervisions with an Instructor or Assistant and sessions received by an Instructor, Assistant or Practitioner have an additional cost.
We hope you continue to enjoy and benefit from your Watsu® training journey with us.
See you on the water!