WATSUPATH™ TRAINING INSTITUTE
ORGANIZER: Elisa Muñoz Blanco
CONTACT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to announce our next study group in Madrid which will be hosting a CST in Water™ workshop besides some practice hours
DATE: 13/04/2024, Saturday.
ARRIVAL: 08:30h (Punctuality is mandatory to ensure that everyone can participate). At 9:00 the doors of the centre will be closed. We will be practicing until 17:00h.
From 9:00 to 12:30 Elisa Muñoz Blanco will lead the Meditation and Workshop “Therapeutic Alliance and Trauma Approach in the practice of CST in WaterTM“.
From 12:45 to 13:45h we will have a lunch break for those who wish. We encourage you to bring your lunch to continue sharing this time and relax together in the gardens of the Foundation.
From 14:00 to 17:00h students will be able to do supervised practices applying the workshop learning at their own pace, individual supervisions with an instructor or an accredited assistant, and professional sessions with an accredited professional, upon request. Watsu® students are also welcome for their practice sessions.
Supervisions with an Instructor/Assistant and sessions received by an Instructor, Assistant or Practitioner have an additional cost and must be booked directly with him/her.
Elisa Muñoz Blanco will be available to offer individual CST in Water™ and Watsu® sessions and supervisions. Book your appointment directly with her: email@example.com.
Fundación Instituto San José, Calle Pinar de San José, 98 – Madrid 28054
We will meet you on time at the AQUATIC THERAPY UNIT. Detailed information on how to get there will be provided.
Each participant will pay for the use of the facilities and the workshop 90€ (VAT INCLUDED). The registrations will be valid only upon completion of the online deposit.
In case of cancellation with less than 48 hours notice, the participation fee will not be refunded.
Punctuality is essential, as we will be strict in the timings and duration of each practice, which in the case of supervised practices will be 45 minutes.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your Floats.
- Watsu® logbook
- Bottle (never glass) of water of one and a half liters, it is IMPORTANT!
- Snacks or food if you want to take something in the appropriate spaces and times for it.
- Swimsuit, a cloth cap, flip-flops, a towel, and a thermal T-shirt if you are used to wear it, and you feel more comfortable with it.
- Shampoo, hair mask and gel, moisturizer, or body oil.
TYPES OF PRACTICES:
- Free practice: given to non-students.
- Supervised practice sessions given between students and supervised by a delegate from the Watsupath™ Training Institute. These hours will be recorded on your transcript as teaching hours.
- Supervisions with a certified CST in Water™ and/or Watsu® Instructor/Assistant: meet with a Certified Instructor to review in detail the sequences of movements, giving and receiving, sometimes also with a third person. These hours will be recorded in your academic record as teaching hours.
- Sessions received from a CST in Water™ and Watsu® Practitioner.
We wish you to continue enjoying and benefiting from your training journey with us, see you in the water!