If, after registering to the class, the student needs to cancel their registration, these rules and conditions will be applied:
– Cancellation is permitted only if requested in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 6 full weeks prior to beginning of the class.
– Cancellation requested via email 4 full weeks or more before the beginning of the class students will receive back their full deposit less a 50,00 Euros administration fee.
– Cancellations requested via email less than 4 full weeks before the class start date, will lose any refund of the deposit.
COVID – 19 (SARS)
– In the event that the authorities of our country restrict the training activities to such an extent that the course has to be cancelled, the course fee will be fully refunded.
– In case you are positive for the virus COVID – 19 (SARS) within ten working days or less prior to the start of the course, please notify us, as well as if your entry into the country is denied for this reason. In this case, 50% of course fee will be refunded.
In case the minimum number of students is not achieved the organization has the faculty to postpone or cancel the course. In case of cancellation you will be refunded the full deposit with no further compensation. In case of postponement the deposit will be refunded to the students who request it.