Taught by Elisa Muñoz Blanco
10th – 11ST of September 2022 in Madrid, Spain.
(16 hours credit hours with Watsupath™ Training Institute https://watsupath.com and Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association W.A.B.A. http://watsu.com for the professional training in Watsu®)
Watsu® (Water Shiatsu) is a form of aquatic bodywork characterized by one-on-one sessions in which a Practitioner gently cradles, moves, stretches, and massages Receiver in warm water, with nose and mouth above water surface; for relaxation, recreation, personal growth, and therapy; it was originally developed by Harold Dull at Harbin Hot Springs.
COURSE CONTENTS (2 days, 16 hours)
This class is the first third of Watsu® 1 and focuses primarily on presence, following and attuning awareness to the rhythm of the breath and heart. You learn a simple sequence that can be shared with friends and family. Provides a wonderful base for working in the water with another.
• Deepen internal listening skills
• Increase awareness of the principles of aquatic therapy
• Simple sequence
• Transition to Watsu® 1
Elisa Muñoz Blanco
Physioterapist N. 3059. Associate Professor at Physiotherapy degree in Universidad San Pablo-CEU. CEU Universities. MSc in Pediatrics. Professor at Expert in Aquatic Therapy of Rey Juan Carlos University, and at Masters degree in Pediatrics in Universidad San Pablo-CEU. CEU Universities. Expert in Osteopathy, Craniomandibular Disorders and Orofacial Pain, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Myofascial Release®, Cranio-Sacral Therapy and Traditional Thai Massage.
WatsuPath™ Training Institute Founder and Director. CranioSacral Therapy in Water™ concept´s Creator and Instructor. Certified Watsu® 2 Instructor and Clinical Watsu® 3- Free Flow Instructor-in-Training by Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association. Certified Ai Chi® Instructor by Aquadynamics Institute_Japan. Vipassana meditator, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practitioner and instructor, freediver and curious constant seeker.
At the end of the class you will receive a Certificate issued by Watsupath™ Training Institute and the Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association W.A.B.A.
The class will be taught with at Fundación Instituto San José, in Madrid, Spain (see details below).
- Commencing on Saturday, the 10th of September 2022 at 8:30 H,
- and closing on Sunday, the 11st of September 2022 at 18:00 H.
We recommend arriving at least half hour before beginning of the class to complete your registration and familiarize yourself with the facility. The daily class schedule will be communicated to you on the first day of class.
We will need each hour of the class, so please do your best to arrive in time and organize your travel back home in such a way that you won’t need to leave before the end of class. Any hour missed during the class must be recuperated with individual supervisions.
Registration fee is 265,00 Euros. See below for discounts and reductions.
The registration fee includes all tuition fees, learning materials and the assistance during class hours. It does not however include travel expenses, food and lodging costs, or the use of all class related facilities (See the following paragraph Facility Cost).
Registrations will be accepted on a first come – first served basis. The registrations will be valid only upon completion of the Registration Form and online deposit.
- Early bird discount_ Students completing their registration through the payment getaway before the 7th of August will get 15% discount. Not cumulative with other discounts.. COUPON basicwatsu
- Auditor discount_ Students that have attended this class before will get a 30% discount of the total course fee. Not cumulative with other discounts.. COUPON auditor30
If, after registering to the class, the student needs to cancel their registration, these rules and conditions will be applied:
- Cancellation is permitted only if requested in writing by email to email@example.com at least 6 full weeks prior to beginning of the class.
- Cancellation requested via email 4 full weeks or more before the beginning of the class students will receive back their full deposit less a 50,00 Euros administration fee.
- Cancellations requested via email less than 4 full weeks before the class start date, will lose any refund of the deposit.
COVID – 19 (SARS)
– In the event that the authorities of our country restrict the training activities to such an extent that the course has to be cancelled, the course fee will be fully refunded.
– In case you are positive for the virus COVID – 19 (SARS) within ten working days or less prior to the start of the course, please notify us, as well as if your entry into the country is denied for this reason. In this case, 50% of course fee will be refunded.
In case the minimum number of students is not achieved the organization has the faculty to postpone or cancel the course. In case of cancellation you will be refunded the full deposit with no further compensation. In case of postponement the deposit will be refunded to the students who request it.
COURSE VENUE, MEALS and ACCOMMODATION
UNIDAD DE AGUA DE LA FUNDACIÓN INSTITUTO SAN JOSÉ.
C/ Pinar de San José, 98
Fundación Instituto San José will make available their facilities for the exclusive use of registered students on this course. This includes heated swimming pool, shower and land instruction.
Students are required to pay a facility fee of 24 Euro/day (_a total of 48 Euros_) to access the pool and use the group room for land classes. The balance must be paid the first day in cash directly to the facility management.
The cafeteria at Fundación Instituto San José offers us the option of menu with the entire group (between 8,60 Euros/ day). Please let us know, as we need to confirm in advance.
Likewise, in the same cafeteria they serve sandwiches and burgers. The dining room booked for the group is equipped with microwave, so you can bring your own lunch if desired.
Accommodation recommended for the participants is:
Calle del Espinar, 8 Madrid
+34.91 462 41 11
Prices with discount applicable to the students of the course:
Only accommodation: double room: €55; Individual: €45
This hostel has good connection to the pool and is also very popular. If you are clear you are joining the class, book your room as soon as possible.
You can always check AirB&B or booking.com for further locations.
We are responsible of the logistics of the class, and always happy to help you. It is your responsibility to find your tickets, accommodation and transport.
HOW TO GET THERE:
M-40 exit 30, Cuatro Vientos
M-45, towards N-V, M40 _exit 30
M-30, towards N-V, Cuatro Vientos exit
From Aluche (connection with metro line 5 and nearby C5s): 483 and 487 towards La Fortuna.
From Plaza elíptica (connection with line 6 and 11 of metro): 486 towards La Fortuna.
Line 5 (light green) towards Casa de Campo. Get off at Aluche (link with bus).
Line 11 (dark green) towards La Peseta. Get off at La Peseta and walk 15 Min.
TRAIN: RENFE has regular services to Madrid.
By suburban train: line C-5 (yellow), to Móstoles – El Soto. Get off at Aluche (link with bus).
PLANE: Airport of Madrid – Barajas
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Watsupath™ Training Institute
Cellular: +34. 667.437.941